Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CurrClick, Here I Come!

Finally it is official!  I am a publisher on Currclick.com, with a whopping one title to my name- Firefly Publishing.  And I even sold one- to my mother.  LOL

This has been something I have thought about for a while and never have felt prepared enough, good enough, ready enough, brave enough to do.  Thanks to a hard push from Andy and a few good friends, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to see what they thought of me at Currclick to begin.  In all honesty, I was amazed that I was welcomed aboard.  I am not sure why, because if I thought it was good enough for my own children, someone else had to think the same.

And now, as I try to do school for myself and with the kids, I will try to continue to write more.  I have lots of ideas, stuff already partially written, scraps of paper, and co-ops I had planned on turning into lapbooks or unit studies.  Somewhere.  I am excited thinking about all the possibilities.

Next up- a unit study on the Fruit of the Spirit.  Which I have as a VBS, but it needs some work to switch over to a unit study.  And needs retyped because it is on a floppy disc.  Which might mean I am old.  My first work is on one of those huge floppy discs.  And there are some that were only on a word processor in the pre-computer time.  Which does mean I am old.  Or at least I lag behind technology a bit. Yeah, let’s go with that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment