Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's a...

Yesterday we went to the doctor.  All of us.  It was my ultrasound appointment.  Andy took off the day to take us all.  We all needed the reassurance of seeing our sweet baby, knowing that everything was going to be fine.  And we were all dying to know if we were getting a little boy or girl. 

The ultrasound tech said boy, and the boys were quite happy.  Isaac was grinning ear to ear.  David gave a "YES".  The girls were less excited.  Angel said it did not matter to her, she wanted a girl, but really is excited that there will be another baby.  Faith had the best reaction.  She waited until everyone else left the room.  It was just me and her.  She looked at me and said:  "I wanted a girl.  But it is a boy. That must be God's plan.  I know boys are here for a purpose, but I just don't know what that is yet."

We are going to prepare for another boy.  Praying for a healthy baby, a safe delivery, and many wonderful years!

No comments:

Post a Comment