Saturday, April 21, 2012

He said WHAT?

Today my boys are cracking me up.  Here are a few examples.

David spilled Isaac's pellets for his gun.  He yelled, "Holy crack monkeys!" as they bounced all over the floor.  I am pretty sure I have never called anyone a crack monkey.  At least not my children.  When they could hear me.  Just kidding.  I have said they are like monkeys.

Faith needed a flashlight, and Isaac, scary enough, always knows where everything is stashed, like flashlights, matches, tape, all the fun stuff.  We sent him for a flashlight.  He can back with a flashlight with a whistle attached.  Faith asked him if it worked, so he blew the whistle and said, "It sure does!"

Isaac's chores were emptying the trash cans and cleaning his room.  I asked him to carry his laundry up and he said he was all chored out for the moment, he would do it as soon as he had a refreshing glass of water. 

Faith gave David a fluffy bunny that squeaks when it is squeezed.  He named it Squeaky McSqueaker Pants.  It is now friends with Squeezy the Camel. 

Faith was not happy to be washing the dishes.  Isaac said, "You better stop complaining before it gets any worse around here."

Those are just a few of the crazy things going on here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment