Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top ten reasons why I love to home school

In any random order, not the order of importance!

10.  Those days when we stay in our jammies all day.

9.  Sleeping in on yucky days.

8.  Cuddling all the kids in my room in the morning.

7.  Starting the day with devotions and prayer.

6.  Watching my children as they play together during breaks.

5.  Catching that "ah ha"moment when understanding dawns for the first time.  Every time.

4.  Seeing my children work together at school, around the house, and as they help me.

3.  Co-op classes that allow all the kids to get together to learn and play, and the moms get a bit of a break.

2.  Reading aloud a great book, sipping hot chocolate.

1.  Growing closer to each other and closer to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment