Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Awesome Book, Brought to You by BookSneeze!

The heavens Proclaim His Glory: A Spectacular View of Creation Through the Lens of the Hubble Telescope is the newest book I received from Thomas Nelson Publishing through Book Sneeze.  It was complied by Lisa Stilwell.  I had read a description of the book and thought it looked interesting for school.  Wow, was I ever impressed!  There are awesome pictures paired up with quotes, poems, and Scripture proclaiming the glory of God.  The pictures were awe inspiring, the text fitting.  Several times I was moved to tears! I felt in awe of the majesty of our Creator!  The book fosters a tone of worship while being informative.

I passed the book on to the kids, the real test!  They loved the pictures.  Angel kept remarking about the clarity of the photos.  She also liked how well the text was included in the book.  Just to show how much she liked it, to type this blog I had to sneak it from her- she fell asleep reading it.

Everything about this book from cover to cover can be highly recommended.  I fell in love with the book as soon as I saw the cover and was not disappointed through the last page.  If you are interested in outer space or are teaching astronomy in your home school, you should have this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment